Welcome back to Share It Saturday. I hope everyone has had a great week. Did you notice how many links we got last week? Well over 100! I was thrilled, to say the least. Thanks to all of you who stopped by and shared your fun things.
Share It Saturday is Co-hosted by Lisa from Golden Grasses and Sugar Aunts.
We have a new Share It Saturday Group Pinterest Board. Make sure to stop by and FOLLOW! Or, if you are interested in participating in it, let me know. I'd love to add in more pinners! :) Send me a note with a link to your Pinterest profile. (karyn @ teachbesideme.com)
Since this week is Valentine's Day, I decided to feature some of the many wonderful Valentine's themed ideas shared last week. Enjoy & have a Happy Valentine's Day!
B-Inspired Mama- Go Red With A Picky Eater Taste Test
24 Valentine Activities for Kids
50+ Valentine's Day Activities
Little Wonder Days- 14 Days of Ways to Show Your Kids You Love Them
Kids Get Arty: Romero Britto
Homemade Box of Chocolates
Valentine's Fizzy Heart Painting
Love is in the Water
Valentine's Day Sensory Boxes
3D Hanging Valentine's Hearts
Now, it's time to begin the blog party... Before we begin, let's review the rules.
- You may share any educational ideas, crafts, projects, recipes, etc. (please no giveaways)
- Link up a few things if you would like ~please stick to new posts & no more than 3
- Have a link back to this post if you are participating ~on your blog or in your post
- If you link up, click on at least one other link for each one that you share.
- You don't have to comment or follow, but I really do love both of those things! (A Lot!)
- Visit the co-hosts and say hello (Please follow along, too!)
- HAVE FUN! Thanks for Playing!