Happy Saturday everybody! Welcome to another week of Share It Saturday. Last week we reached 67 links- the most yet. Way to go! I hope you'll continue spreading the word so we can discover more fabulous ideas. I truly love this part of blogging. I love interacting with each of you and seeing all of your ideas and creations. I have to apologize for not commenting on each and every post this time, but I am visiting them all throughout the week. I am also sharing some favorites on my Facebook page. If you haven't been by there yet, I would love to connect with you there as well.
Be sure to visit the co-hosts and say hi as well: Sugar Aunts & Golden Grasses. They are working hard to help make this party successful!
Most popular links this week:
No Doubt Learning: Polar Animals Unit- that is being done by her and 4 other blogs. This should be alot of fun to follow along with!
Fireworks in a Jar from Life With Moore Babies
January Table Topics from Growing Book By Book
Group Work and Christmas Trees by Switching Classrooms
Now, it's time to begin the blog party... Before we begin, let's review the rules, shall we?
- You may share any educational ideas, crafts, projects, recipes, etc. (please no giveaways)
- Link up a few things if you would like ~please stick to new posts & no more than 3
- Have a link back to this post if you are participating ~on your blog or in your post
- If you link up, click on at least one other link for each one that you share.
- You don't have to comment or follow, but I really do love both of those things! (A Lot!)
- Visit the co-hosts and say hello (follow along, too!)
- HAVE FUN!